Privacy and cookies policy
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The data controllerand operator of web based services (the "Services") is Satoria Group S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw (02-566), ul. Puławska 2, Budynek B; Poland, NIP 5271557591, ID 012330410, registered capital of 11 108 000,00 PLN, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for the Capital City Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000281121 (hereinafter the "Satoria Group S.A.").
PERSONAL DATA USERS SITES
- Satoria Group S.A. provides all users of the Services exercise their rights under the provisions of Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text. Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended), (referred to as "Act") established under Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- The personal information that you entrust to us are processed in order to:
- User reservations for rooms according to his wishes;
- handling complaints made by you and the refund of benefits in case of termination of the contract (returning the goods);
- marketing (only if requested by the appropriate permission), including, in particular, to transfer to the address e-mail business information electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws on 9 September 2002, as amended.) and other provisions of law generally applicable, as well as transferring newsletters.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data we may prevent us from providing services by electronic means and make bookings on the Services.
- Entrusting us with your personal information You have the right to inspect them, the right to request their updates and to request its removal. In order to exercise these rights please contact Satoria Group S.A. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org: +48 22 463 62 27. Address for correspondence: Satoria Group S.A.; ul. Puławska 2, Budynek B; Warsaw (02-566), Poland. Account User can edit and delete your personal data provided on the Customer's (bookmark "your account"). If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter may do so by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com or modify the settings of your account, or send a written statement of the withdrawal of consent to receive the newsletter or by clicking on the link in the sent newsletter.
- Some personal information is required when making a reservation in the Services (eg, your name, phone number). Some of your information may be collected automatically when you visit the Services (eg, IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, Cookie). Detailed information about Cookie collected, see "COOKIES" below.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Satoria Group S.A. implement technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data available to the Services, in particular against access by unauthorized persons. Satoria Group S.A. leading services provided by law apply technical measures designed to aimed to the best protect personal data collected by Satoria Group S.A. in particular against unauthorized access or use by unauthorized persons.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You may at any time revoke consent (expressed during registration on the Services) to the processing of personal data and to receive marketing information. To undo any of the above permits the user should contact the Satoria Group S.A. (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +48 22 463 62 27. Address for correspondence: Satoria Group S.A. ul. Puławska 2, Budynek B; Warsaw ( 02-566); Poland.
Satoria Group S.A. pursuant to the provisions of Art. 173 and 174 of the Polish Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws dated. 16 July 2004, as amended.) inform, that the Services uses a technology called files "Cookies".
When you use the Services at your end device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) are saved small files (particularly text) containing the information necessary for the proper use of the online store so-called cookies. By storing these files on the device's possible, among others, storing login information, so you will not have to enter each username and password, or adjust the content to your interests. Cookies are also used to collect statistical data the Service in order to fit the preferences of the Service Users.
These files are not harmful in any way for your device and do not modify its settings or settings software installed on it. Reading the contents of these files is possible only by the server that created them.
Satoria Group S.A. uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the device and remain there until the end of the browser session. After the session, the stored information is then permanently removed from the device memory.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the device and remain there until you delete them. End of the session the browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device.
GOALS COLLECTION OF COOKIES
Information stored in cookies on your computer facilitate the user to use the Services.
Cookies belonging to Satoria Group S.A. are used for the following purposes:
- Advertising (eg adaptation presented through the Services advertising services and products),
- Statistical (eg to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how users use the Services from websites Services, which allows improvement of their structure and content),
- Store information about the preferences of visual and personalization, such as the color of the layout;
- Identification, including storing basic information about users - their IDs;
- Ensure optimization and properly display the content on the websites of the Services;
- To ensure the best reception and the adequacy of the content of web pages Services for the recipient.
In addition to their own cookies posted on the Services and may be used by third parties cookies, belonging in particular to advertisers, adserver systems operators and the systems of assessment and reporting audience.
Cookies third parties are used for the following purposes:
- The collection of statistical data on the popularity and usefulness of the individual websites of the Services or their components;
- Behavioral ad - tailored to your interests;
- Behavioral profiling users, in particular in order to avoid multiple presentations to the same recipient the same ad, and to the presentation of behavioral advertising taking into account the audience's interest;
- Technology services third-party components, such as Adobe Flash or Facebook Connect.
HOW TO TURN ON OR OFF THE SERVICE OF COOKIES
It depends on the user's decision whether cookies will be saved and stored on the device. User can make all the changes to the settings of your web browser. For
OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We also use the geolocation, it is, we check out what location (continent, country, state and locality) an order.
Satoria Group S.A. also use standard web server log files to count visitors to e-shop and to assess the technical feasibility Services.
We used Google Analytics cookies are used to create web statistics provided by Google. Information generated by these cookies, refers to the use by users of our website (including your IP address and information about the location of your computer on the internet) and is sent to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our service users, compiling reports on website activity conducted for site operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to external entities if required by law or if the third parties process them on Google's behalf.
Expires after (period of validity)
Cookies file description
User ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most websites; "persistent" cookie keeps track of how many times you have visited the domain when their first visit, ia when the last visit. It allows you to specify the number of unique users (defined as a specific browser on your computer) who visit.
Expires after 30 minutes of
Session ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most websites cookie file collaboration allows you to calculate how long it takes a visit. __utmb a timestamp when the user goes to the site, the UTMC __ a timestamp at the time when the user leaves the site. __utmb expires at the end of the session. __utmc, wait 30 minutes, then expires.
At the end of the session
Campaign ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most websites. _utmz track where visitors come, which uses a search engine that links clicked on, what keywords they used, and where the world was, when given access to the website. The period of validity expires after 15,768,000 seconds - or after 6 months.
We use the latest technology and special procedures to protect personal data. We use modern mechanisms to protect the data transmitted, including in particular the connection encryption.